There are many signs and symptoms parents need to be aware of when it comes to poor handwriting.
Here are the most common reasons parents bring their children to Scribble 2 Script:
- messy handwriting
- struggles with proper letter formation, size and/or spacing
- doesn’t like to write
- puts short answers down when you know they have more to say
- rushes to get done with work
- doesn’t take time to erase mistakes
- difficulty with letter formation
- doesn’t like to color or draw
- struggles with scissor skills
- mixes upper and lowercase letters
- has not established a clear left or right hand dominance
If your child has one or more of these symptoms help is close by.
Call 480-614-1232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to help your child achieve the classroom success you know they are capable of.